Friday, February 7, 2014

spx: Oh, you didn’t know?  Well know you...

http://reedy1970.tumblr.com/post/60524665713
spx:

Oh, you didn’t know?  Well know you...












spx:



Oh, you didn’t know?  Well know you know.


kateordie:



Check out this crudely-made gif! Pay attention! SPX IS NEXT WEEKEND.


On Sept 14 & 15, I will be tabled with a host of wicked artists from Topatoco at the Marriot Betheseda North Hotel & Convention Centre. We’re talking Becky & Frank! We’re talking Anthony Clark! We’re talking who even knows what else! Meredith Gran will be there but at a different table! I am really excited.


I don’t know if I will have the things I worked on with Night Vale, but maybe?! I will for sure have a new mini, ALL THREE of my variant covers for Adventure Time/Bravest Warriors, stickers, buttons, tote bags, prints and more!


I will also be presenting an award at the Ignatz Awards ceremony, which is super prestigious and I am crazy-honoured.


See you there, I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment