Monday, February 24, 2014

Arizona Airsoft Events

https://vipairsoft.net/summer-camp-series
Arizona Airsoft Events
2014 SUMMER CAMP SERIES!
LEADERSHIP, COMMUNICATION, TEAMWORK, DISCIPLINE

Click the camp course you want in to learn more as to time schedules and pricing.

Campers should be at least 11 years of age to participate in our camp series.



VIPAIRSOFT TACTICS 101
This 3-day program provides partakers the chance to learn and exercise individual- and group-based strategies for close quarter airsoft games.

AIRSOFT SPECIAL OPERATIONS
This 12-day program provides a reasonable military training experience. The class is hosted by instructors from Marauders Tactical Training who are military veterans. The course will provide a range of discipline-building difficulties, tactical training and airsoft experiences based upon real-life missions.

ADVANCED SPEC OPS EXPERIENCE
This program is readily available to individuals who have finished the Airsoft Special Operations Training Experience. This 3-day program builds on the abilities established in the basic program and provides specialized training for airsoft gamers who wish to end up being group leads, assaulters and airsoft bomb technicians.

PISTOL TOURNAMENTS

TOURNAMENT: January 8, 2014 to March 28, 2014
WHEN: Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays
TIME: 6 PM to 8 PM
ENTRY: $10 per entry

GUIDELINES:
1. You are not required to play every tournament day and could select how often you enter the competitors.

2. You could use any type of airsoft handgun regardless of FPS.

3. You should use house bbs to compete.

4. Tournament access does not gain you entry in to the general session admission and the other way around (general session admission does not guarantee you access in to the tournament).

WEEKLY WINNING: Weekly victors will be chosen based upon all the scores collected from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday combined. The participant with the best overall rating will be the victor! Weekly victors will be given a "Golden Ticket" giving them access to the biannual competition.

FINALE WINNING: All the once-a-week victors will be provided a "Golden Ticket" invite to participate in the finale competition. The 3 shooters with the best times at the finale contest will win the prizes below. Only those contestants that show up for the finale competition will be qualified for the prizes.

PRIZES:
Weekly Prizes:
1st Place: $25 gift card.
2nd Place: Free admission pass.

BiAnnual Prizes:
1st Place: $500 cash
2nd Place: $100 gift card
3rd Place: $25 gift card

**Please note: Guidelines
and times of competition may change.

Z-Wars: The Outbreak
PARENT/PLAYER ADVISORY:

This activity has a Parent/Player Advisory, and it is strongly recommended that participants be at least 13 to join. This occasion will have very realistic costumery for the beasts and may be frightening to some participants. Gamers will certainly have to interact with the beasts and may be touched or grabbed by them. It is not advised for gamers with heart or panic disorders to join this affair. There will certainly be no refunds for those gamers that leave in the middle of the activity.

Event Storyline:

It has been 6 months since the Rayne Corporation initially launched the virus on my home town of Orion City. I was once a part of the police department's Strategic and Tactical Armed Team or S.T.A.T. I don't forget the very first day of the break out; the community started to get ill and it struck everyone like a plague. Initially they perspire with high fever, after that fatalities came on quickly. Everyone thought it was a late-blooming influenza until people began perishing rapidly . . . and strongly. Per government SOP, we called the CDC -- mistake # 1. Mistake # 2: going back to the hospital to wait for the CDC agents and see my daughter.

She was one of the very first to get ill, yet she was a genuine fighter. I chose to take a seat and relax to the repetitive beeping of her numerous monitors. As the beeps on her heart machine slowed down, I took her clammy hand in mine, attempting to feel for the spark of life she once had. I was grabbing the nurse call button when I heard shooting break out down the corridor. I ran from her area with my weapon pulled and found my group capturing at people, which in spite of several weapon shot wounds were somehow still approaching my group. Blood spattered the wall surfaces and floorings in thick red, but these people kept coming with wild fervor in their eyes. They appeared to have one mission-- bite and assault the S.T.A.T. group.

I rotated swiftly around as I saw a registered nurse running towards my daughter's room. Seeing that she had not been conquered with the crazed need to bite or attack, I shouted for her to get in the delivery room and lock herself in with my daughter. The guys of my team that were still standing started to withdraw as our dropped brothers were overtaken by the rampaging people. We collected every little thing we could and blocked the doors in the corridor so absolutely nothing could make it through.

As we completed, I listened to a blood-curdling scream originating from my daughter's room. I hurried towards her area, leaving my group behind and tossed my adrenaline-loaded body full blast through the door. As I gained back equilibrium, I looked to her bed, then down to the flooring only to discover my daughter was covered in blood. She transformed and looked up at me with the registered nurse's internals hanging from her open mouth with even more messed up in her hands. She stood and started to stroll to me with her arms out as if to grapple me; all with an innocent smile on her face. Fatherly instinct took control and I relapsed with the need to hold and comfort her. As I stoop to pull her in to my arms, she snapped and lunged at my neck. I pushed her back in to the wall surface and heard a shot ring out behind me as a hole showed up where my daughter's once bright, beaming face was.

Horrified, I rotated my head around to see a dark figure holding a smoking rifle. He reached his hand out and pulled me to my feet. Before I can thank him and inquire about my group he started to drag me from the area, shouting, "We need to go. NOW!"

Run-through of Game play:

You will certainly be put on the surviving STAT Group or the Rayne Corporation. Each team will have various goals that must be finished throughout the evening. This is the start of the Z-Wars tale and will be proceeded at future lock-ins.

Will you have what it takes to escape the city?

No comments:

Post a Comment