Friday, December 13, 2013

Show Us Your Actions: Fushicho Cosplays Jam from Guilty Gear X!

http://blog.epiccosplay.com/suym-fushicho-jam-guilty-gear-x/
Show Us Your Actions: Fushicho Cosplays Jam from Guilty Gear X!
First of all, I started with the huge wedding band I 'd be affixing to the wig. So as to get the shape I needed something I can make round yet additionally keep light to keep anxiety off my head. I had an inventive suggestion and determined to make use of a slim pool noodle and connected the ends in addition to the aid of some mighty duct-tape. Then I spray painted the wedding band brown so if any kind of parts weren't totally covered when I was finished with the wig-- It wouldn't turn up as bright blue.

For the actual wig work with the wedding band, I started with the weft and chop it towards numerous pieces so I can work one small area at a time. I made use of clear plastic caulk and I would apply it onto the weft once I wrapped it around the wedding band. I repeated this process up until the wedding band was additional than halfway covered in the wefts. I applied caulk throughout the hair and permit it sit to dry for a few hours up until it was totally dried. Then I took a wig head and positioned the Demeter wig and found out where I intended to position the wig. As soon as I found out the standard area, I pulled back several of the hair from the crown and put the wedding band in area. Due to the fact that the pool noodle is still also thick to sew towards the wig, I held in area with some T-Pins and wrapped the hair I pulled back from the front around the wedding band to keep it in area, applied caulk, and afterwards began work with the rest of it.

The hair was broken down towards four parts-- The hair at the crown to wrap around the top section, hair at each side of the visit wrap around the continuing to be sides, and afterwards the hair at the back to cover wefts from showing. As soon as the wedding band was entirely covered, I did a "criss-cross" pattern at the back of the visit stop the wefts from showing from the hair that was made use of on the sides. I left one section right at the neck of the hair and chop it off-- this was made use of for the hair protruding of the hair accessory. Any kind of left over hair was chopped and afterwards made use of on the wedding band on bare places or to aid cover the area where the wedding band and wig were connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment